New innovative Spot Gun from Pro Spot features double-acting cylinder, wide-spreading electrodes, and self-aligning electrodes.
The Pro Spot PR-2000 comes with a variety of extension arms to accommodate any welding job.
10 different Single-Sided welding applications give you the power and versatility to complete any job.
The PR-2000 features a large 4"x6" monitor capable of displaying data and weld parameters.
PR-2000 Combi: Built-in MIG Welder
PR-2000 features an easy upgrade to include a PR-155 MIG welder. It can be installed later as an upgrade package or ordered with MIG welder built-in from the factory.
PR-2000 Overhead Installation
The Pro Spot PR-2000 is available in an overhead ceiling-mounted version. The ceiling-mounted version hangs from the ceiling at 20' bracket spacing giving you extra floor space and accessibility.
PS-500 Double-Acting Spot Gun Back to top
Push one button to open electrodes wide, then push the other button to close electrodes and weld. Pro Spot's PS-500 Spot Gun System features electrode pressure over 600 Lb. with all extension arm sizes. I-CAR minimum recommended squeeze pressure is 400lb.
Extension Arms Back to topLearn more ›
Changing the arms on our weld guns is quick and easy.
PS-503 (optional) PS-305 PS-306 (optional) PS-403 (optional) PS-302 PS-52-5/8 600mm U-Arm 508mm U-Arm C-Arm Deep (280mm) X-Adapter C-Arm Wheelhouse Arm
The comes standard with several different types of weld arm extensions (508mm U-Arm, C-Arm, Wheelhouse Arm) and others are available upon request, so that you can tackle any welding problem with as much ease and accuracy as possible.
Single-Sided Welding Back to topLearn more ›
The is capable of handling a variety of single-sided welding needs, including:
washer, nut & bolt, nail, rivet and stitch.
Front Panel Back to top
The PR-2000 features a clean ergonomic interface layout with the power switch and electrode pressure knobs all set in a convenient and straight forward manner and a large 4x6" monitor capable of displaying data and weld parameters.
- Electrode Pressure Gauge
- Electrode Pressure Control Knob
- 3 Phase Power Indication Lights
- Power Switch
- Display Screen
MIG Combination Back to topLearn more ›
The package can include a MIG welder as an option. It can also be installed later as an upgrade. This feature allows the convenience of STRSW and MIG welding in one unit.
- 220V 1-phase ready to use
- Binzel connector: quick-connect all-in-one adapter
- Ideal for collision repair welding
Overhead Installation Back to top
The has an overhead installation option. With the overhead option, the welder hangs from a track system that can cover up to 14 bays.
- All the features of a portable welder. ( Optional MIG welder included. )
- Convenient overhead mounting system.
- No cables, air hoses or equipment on the floor.
- Always connected, ready to weld.
- Stores out of the way when not in use.
- Moves easily around the shop.
- Saves valuable shop floor space.
|Cable Length:||8' (2.5m) standard|
|Electrode Pressure:||7 bars (90 PSI)-280 DaN (616 Lb)|
|Microprocessor:||Compact Flashcard Software Platform|
|Shipping Weight:||373lb (169kg)|
- Inverter Technology, 2000Hz.
- Current Sensing Technology
- Designed For New Advanced Steels: AHSS, HSS, T.R.I.P, BORON
- Multiple Languages, Change On-The-Fly
- 4 Cable System
- 3-Phase Input
- Double-Acting Spot Gun
- Two Sided Spot Welding
- Single Sided Welding
- X-Gun Adaptive
- Upgradable To Overhead Installation
- Built-In MIG Welder Available (optional)