PR-10 Troubleshooting Guide
No Weld or Poor Weld
- Welder power not turned ON. (Turn it on.)
- Dirty gun tip or bad setup. (Replace tip. Clean tip or work piece.)
- Failed trig switch inside gun. (Check continuity and replace if open loop.)
- Broken trig wire betw gun & circuit board (twin-lead comm. cable). (Check continuity and replace if open loop.)
- Tripped or bad/broken circuit breaker on welder. (Check for loose mechanical.)
- Tripped or bad circuit breaker at house panel. (Check for loose mechanical & and confirm continuity.)
- Loose power cable inside wall plug. (Clean & Tighten Clamping.)
- Loose power cable at gun (or ground plate). (Clean & Tighten Clamping.)
- Loose harness inside cabinet. (Inspect, smell and feel for looseness or burn.)
- Bad circuit board or thyristor module. (Confirm 208v at thyristor. Send in for repair.)
No Cooling / Pump Problem
- Check fuse(s).
- Check for AC power in harness.
- Confirm tight connections at circuit breaker.
- Confirm flow in plumbing. OK coolant level in tank-bottle?
- Check for leaks. (Pump is not repairable – mech or electr.)
- Check for kinks in tubing.